“A group of Aboriginal advocates and youth were armed with running shoes and a goal as they began their walk across Canada to raise money, awareness and cultural understanding.
On May 5, a team of nearly a dozen committed individuals began their healing journey which will take them more than eight months, through seven provinces and countless communities, and 7,000 kilometres from Miawpukek First Nation in Newfoundland to Campbell River, B.C…”
- 'Sweet spot': Winnipeg has become 'a place that everyone wants to go' cbc.ca/1.3834681 4 hours ago
- Zizek! @Fandor #documentary #films fandor.com/films/zizek 4 hours ago
- Orkestra Obsolete play Blue Monday using 1930s instruments - BBC Arts youtu.be/cHLbaOLWjpc via @YouTube 5 days ago
- Why is TV 29.97 frames per second? youtu.be/3GJUM6pCpew via @YouTube 6 days ago
- Quentin Tarantino developing movie based on Manson murders tribute.ca/news/quentin-t… 1 week ago