“A group of Aboriginal advocates and youth were armed with running shoes and a goal as they began their walk across Canada to raise money, awareness and cultural understanding.
On May 5, a team of nearly a dozen committed individuals began their healing journey which will take them more than eight months, through seven provinces and countless communities, and 7,000 kilometres from Miawpukek First Nation in Newfoundland to Campbell River, B.C…”
- I submitted my film Highway 45 to @AustinFilmFest's Film Competition! Wish me luck! Submit yours by March 30th for… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- These 17 satirical images illustrate the pitfalls of pop consumer culture minds.com/blog/view/6225… 6 days ago
- Finding chaos and precision in all things – a philosophy of watchmaking – aeon.co/videos/finding… via @aeonmag 6 days ago
- Welcome to the Red Pill: The angry men's rights group that 'knows what women want' telegraph.co.uk/women/life/red… via @TeleWonderWomen 2 weeks ago
- Frustrations, flirtations and family reunions – the first days of public wifi in Cuba – aeon.co/videos/frustra… via @aeonmag 2 weeks ago